One part of the last assignment for my photography class was to illustrate the title of a song with a photograph. I love music and I find there almost always a song that speaks to me at that particular time in my life...so I had a ton of fun coming up with ideas...
Song #1 (this was harder to photograph than you'd think lol!)
Song #1 (this was harder to photograph than you'd think lol!)

I forced Michelle to model for me...I had to tell her to smarten up cause she kept 'smizing'. She kinda looks like me doesn't she? People who should KNOW BETTER have mistaken us lol!
Any guesses?


song 1 has got to be "glitter in the air" by pink - one of my fav songs, love it. if it isn't that ...it could be!!!
ReplyDeletenot sure what song 2 is - sparkle and shine?
am i right, am i right!?