Sunday, July 1, 2012

Red, White and Border Collie

Neena wants to wish everyone a Happy Canada Day!

Ok, that's kind of a lie. The Honeybadger don't give a sh*t...she's really thinking about chasing down & barking at the neighbor (which she did...about 3 seconds later...sigh).

When I applied for Neena's ACC number a few years ago, I scoured through the PDCR blog...picked a few brains, and realized Neena was probably born around now, and I've been unofficially counting Canada Day as her birthday ever since. She's five.

It's mind boggling really...how 5 years ago on some unknown southern Albertan farm, a border collie puppy was born...and how that one little puppy, who was unwanted and abandoned at an auction sale, could change a life.

Thank you for giving me a part of you, and bringing to life a part of me.
~Jodi Hills

<3 always my bestest girl...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Neena. I LOVE that quote!!! It is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete