AKA: Little Big Man
AKA: Poser
AKA: My best friend Sherry's 14 month old
Its amazing how quickly kids grow up, the last time I saw Dylan he wasn't walking yet, now he's running! And like many toddlers he has the bruises to prove it, the one on his cheek is from a coffee table. He got quite a kick out of the camera, as soon as I started taking pictures he'd stop what he was doing and stare. It worked out, I love his eyes and was able to take some photographs that I think really capture them, although it bugs me that I sometimes caught my flash in them...ah well, lesson learned!
This age is so much fun, I get in trouble from my sister-in-law because I can't wait until my nephew gets to this stage, she says I'm wishing away his life! I don't mean it like that...but really, I love toddlers! They are so funny...Dylan was showing us how 'mad' he can get by clenching his fists so hard that he shakes...and to make it even cuter HE thinks its funny too. Ah. Memories like this really are priceless.




Sherry and Darrell make cute kids!!!
ReplyDelete