Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy!!!!

I'm going to try to post more about Denver later, its just been crazy busy since I got back!

Sherry was down last week, we managed to sneak in a visit which included milkshakes from the Vauxhall Wendy's and a couple hours at Mom's lot at the lake.  Dylan is growing and changing so fast, and holy has the little man ever filled out in a hurry.  And he learned how to smile!
Always got to have a token feet shot...before we know it they won't be so cute anymore;).
Dylan is such a good big brother, although sometimes its hard to remember he's just a little guy himself.  He's quite the little monkey, I couldn't believe the positions he navigated himself in and out of. 
And this picture just made me laugh...
I love this picture, Sherry is such a good mom.  When I first downloaded this picture I had a moment of, man...that's my childhood friend with her second baby.  Wow!  And then I couldn't help but notice just how in love she is with that little guy.  So sweet.
The visits are never long enough...but I try to treasure every moment!

On another note...last weekend was Family Quadding & Camping Trip 2010.  I thought for sure I was going to miss it while I was in Denver so was SO excited when it turned out I could make it.  When I finally get all my pictures edited I'll post them...some are VERY funny.  And overall the trip was super fun...except for this...
...and this...
...and of course there were aches and bruises that weren't exactly photographable.

I finally did it...after riding quads for 23ish years and Friday I rolled my first full size quad.  I'll tell the full story later...but for now I'm very glad that I didn't break my neck or my leg...I very easily could have.  Good news is I'm pretty sure I added a few gray hairs to Mom & Dustin's heads...I like to do that as often as possible lol!   

1 comment: