Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Penguins

Neena and I were very happy to have Brit for a few days while Amanda was at regionals with Wicca & Pixel.  She is such a pretty gal, I love her face...and she's so very soft...

This was Brit's second visit, and she was definitely  more comfortable this time...the girls had a great time playing together, even if 5:30am was a tad early for WWF;).

Thankfully that was only one morning...in addition to wrestle mania, they played "we run fast"...



...and "hide & seek".


And when we were finally tuckered...we played a little "Top Models".


Saturday we also played "agility dogs"...Neena's 'Up' trick has turned out to be one of her favorites, we do it a lot when she's nervous, it seems like the movement helps her release her stress.  It's a gooder.


We had such a GREAT training session on Saturday, we still struggle with focus...those darn gophurs are pretty sexy...but I'm seeing improvements already.  I was thrilled with Neena...taking turns with Brit might have had a small part in that:).  Nothing like a little jealousy to make working for me a little more exciting lol!

#209 - 223 of a Thousand, Endless Gifts
~ peanut butter and chocolate cake
~ spoiling a friend
~ progress
~ watching "I run fast"
~ hands stained from playing in the dirt
~ patience
~ the knowledge to do some of the right things
~ age spots
~ a laughing Brady
~ its the ugly truth...that it wasn't my brother
~ a Mom who can handle all my secrets
~ happily tired penguins
~ the giggle of my best friend's child
~ "night night sweet dreams"
~ trust

No comments:

Post a Comment