Sunday, June 19, 2011

Training Update

Well...Wednesday was a rough day for Neena and I. I still haven't learned that I can't train or work with her unless I'm 110%...and I sure wasn't. It showed.

Yesterday and today we were back at it...and we had a great time. We've been spending a lot of time working on improving our focus and relationship...one of the greatest feelings in the world is having her look at ME with her silly little smile as we walk by a gophur hole:). I am super excited to start the next set of classes...Sarah's calling it the LMFAO (Learning+Motivation+Fun+Agility Obstacles) class:). I've been assured it will be hard, but its exactly what we need right now!!!

Haven't posted this photograph yet, Wendy (Paws on the Run Photography) took this at the Medicine Hat trial just seconds before she got mauled by Neena...its a great shot, you can see the recognition dawning on her face:).

#224 - 236 of a Thousand, Endless Gifts
~ Neena's snores
~ TWO!!!
~ cupcakes!!!
~ "come get me Auntie"
~ that I worked with her long enough to become friends...the real kind...
~ clay on my ropers
~ a chat on my front bumper
~ laughing at the three E's...exhausted, emotional & Eminem
~ "I win!"
~ new jobs
~ a tipsy Barbie
~ Father's Day brunch
~  Neena and the magpie's

No comments:

Post a Comment