Sunday, March 18, 2012

Official

Meet Scamp...

Well ok, meet Scamp's tongue lol.  This photo cracks me up. 

Scamp has been staying with us on a trial basis...and I guess since today is our one month anniversary...and since today I also got his registration papers...and because Scamp belongs with us I should make it official.

Scamp's staying.

I absolutely love this photo...thanks Amanda:)!

In all honesty I've been back and forth about a second dog for the last year.  For a long time it seemed like the timing was wrong, and maybe it still is.  Or maybe its the perfect timing.  I don't know!  What I do know is that I didn't make this decision on a whim.  And while I love this dog already, if I didn't think we were the right match for him, and he for us, I would help find him that home.

Lots to blog about...but not today.  In the meantime, Scamp stayed with Amanda for a month and a half before he came to stay with us and has a few posts about him on her blog.

5 comments:

  1. :) <3 So awesome for Scampers, and for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    I have his folder for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Perfect Penguin Pals! You guys make a very cute little family =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!!!!! Good dogs deserve good owners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Love that tongue shot, too! That belongs on our Tongue Tuesday post!

    ReplyDelete