Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cowdogs

One of my gal pals recently took a job working at Onefour, a research substation in the southeast corner of the province.  I went for a visit, and while it is incredibly isolated, it is also very peaceful...well if you call 3 gals & 2 border collies bombing across the prairie in an old Ford peaceful:).

I've heard a lot about Onefour over the years...but no one has ever told me just how incredibly beautiful it is.  And I even managed to take a few photographs of the dogs...I thought catching photo's of one dog was hard...two is impossible some days lol.


Scamp...well...where do I start.  He's such a good boy, I don't even know where to begin...but here's a few things that I love about him:
~ he & Neena are BFF's
~ he loves to snuggle, but never demands attention
~ he's always happy
~ I absolutely heart it when he gets the zoomies
~ his front legs...no way to describe it...
~ his socks
~ his focus
~ how he wiggles in his kennel before I let him out
~ he LOVES to run...but always comes back to check in
~ and so much more...


There are a few things we will need to work on this summer...I can't wait to be done the semester so I can start focusing more on my dogs again.

As for Neena...well...she'll always be my Crazy Pants... 


And we'll always want to be cowgirls together;).

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that first photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they were both in silhouette you wouldn't be able to tell them apart! I'm so happy you guyz are happy together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, we are VERY happy. Sometimes if I'm not paying attention I mix them up lol, they are eerily similar, right down to the head tilt, another thing I love lol.

      Delete