So...this summer I had the opportunity to watch and volunteer for the Alberta/NWT Agility Regionals, it was my first 'real' agility event and I had an absolute blast! It really blew my mind what Neena and I will one day be able to accomplish (I hope lol!) and I had a lot of pride as I watched the Go! Dog Go! instructors and students compete with their dogs. Over the August long weekend Sarah, Amanda and Jo made the trip with their dogs to Ottawa for the Agility Nationals. I followed along the best I could through their blogs...but it was still disappointing that I couldn't be there to watch and cheer them on! They had great success in Ottawa...the pride continues (yep...I'm claiming you guys...).
Anyways, while they were out there Amanda saw my 'Itchy' blog and she offered (with Sarah's help) to pick Neena up a collar...isn't it shiny and pretty! Just like my girl! Yesterday at agility practise it got nicknamed her 'super star' collar because she had a GREAT night. In fact yesterday was her best ever night on the teeter, we had a good night with contacts, and we had some great handling moments as well...I am absolutely thrilled at how far we've come.

Anyways, while they were out there Amanda saw my 'Itchy' blog and she offered (with Sarah's help) to pick Neena up a collar...isn't it shiny and pretty! Just like my girl! Yesterday at agility practise it got nicknamed her 'super star' collar because she had a GREAT night. In fact yesterday was her best ever night on the teeter, we had a good night with contacts, and we had some great handling moments as well...I am absolutely thrilled at how far we've come.


there has never been a more perfect collar for her!!!
ReplyDeletethat collar looks awesome on her, and yes, one day you will be competing at regionals, and even nationals!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love her collar.. it totally suits her. Can't wait till your trialing with us :)
ReplyDeleteAwww. The collar looks fabulous on Neena. She definetly looks like a superstar :)
ReplyDelete-Jess