Friday, March 19, 2010

A Party at Popson

Last weekend I took Neena & Dakota to meet a friend and her two Aussie's, Massey (Yep, as in Massey Feruson - I love that!  But John Deere is still best lol!) and Esmae, at Pavan Park.  Unbelievably, we had never been to Pavan before, it was beautiful...I will definately go back!

We started with a relaxing stroll to the river.

Guess drinking the river water makes you a little 'crazay'...
(who am I kidding, neither of us need to drink river water for that lol).
Massey & Esmae thought the border collie's were nutz...
The 'fun police' were on their way to put an end to the silliness...
But Dakota thwarted their plans.
So they decided if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Good Pics as usual. Looks like the dogs had a great time. I love the coloring of the one Australian shephard. Andy's brother has two Aussie's and one has the similar coloring.

    ReplyDelete