Well...this Southern Alberta weather has really not been cooperating with my racing addiction. Its JUNE...and I just finally got to watch my first modified race of the year! I'm sure I had a huge grin on my face the first time someone fired their engine near me. And again when I felt the vibrations from the cars as they headed out for their main event. Normally I sit in the pit stands for the mains...Saturday I watched the race from corner 2...it was a good idea lol...
Anyways, we all knew the track was 'under water' from all the rain...but driving out and seeing it for real was a little jaw dropping.
The track...well, the infield has been dubbed on the racing forum as "Lake Hadnagy".
These little guys are enjoying the water though! It is a funny coincidence they hatched on race day!
Just like the trucks, lots of the mods had make-overs in the off season...
John Barber was one of the drivers I watched race in Vegas last November. And now I've done it...played favorites...he gets 2 pics...betcha I hear about it my 'gun-shy to comment' reader too!
Ok I lied...he gets three...but this one has a rainbow! LOL!
I always mean to get more pictures, but then I get busy or I get side-tracked and before I know it the light is gone! These are a few of my funner (but sometimes still a little fuzzy...sigh) 'random' shots...


P.S. I didn't forget! I've got plans for Lime Green's Big Reveal ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment