In October Mom and I went on away on our annual scrapbooking trip. I was (am) struggling with calculus at the time, and my brain was too fried to do much actual scrapbooking. Instead I put together this Blurb book from my Vegas trip last year, its a slightly edited version of the blog posts. I've been struggling with the cover ever since and finally finished tonight. I'm pretty excited to see it, if I like it I can see myself making more books like this in the future!
I tried to see the preview but couldn't. I used Blurb to print my blog book from last year and I really liked them.
ReplyDeleteWhoopsie...try it again, should work now!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with these books. They just look so professional! As usual...an awesome job...and what a wonderful way to preserve memories...and much faster than tradional scrappin'! Are you going to do Vegas'10? mom
ReplyDelete