Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekend Adventures

Neena and I headed up to visit Michelle & Mack Friday night...much fun was had by all...I found some photographic evidence on my phone the next day...
We visited with Michelle's landlord...there was some silliness..."Little Temple" drives a hard bargain...

But he's also a retired veterinarian and we got to talking about vet school.  He told me I'd better go to vet school, but he also told me I'm a cute little thing...so I'm not sure how much stock I'm going to put in that opinion lol.

Saturday morning Neena and I headed to the Training Troop Trial in Balzac, she started prancing in the back seat while we parked.  We walked right into the arena, through the scary entrance...under the scary mezzanine...and then she saw Amanda and got all wiggly.  It was very cute!

She was upbeat and happy the whole time, she did get a little worried from time to time, but no more than how she gets at the entrance to our own agility arena.  I/we could always get her to play, or do a trick, or say hi...it was awesome! 

You can see...she's just a little worried here...but she's about as relaxed as Neena ever is in a busy situation, and she's still smiling!
What a relief...and yep...I promise one of these days I will start trusting her.  She deserves it...over and over she proves she's stronger than I give her credit for.  Gosh I heart this dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment