Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Front Right Owwie

Neena had a front right paw go down Saturday.
Any good racer knows that the front right is pretty important for proper handling...and Neena's is that much MORE important to me.  I'm annoyed with myself...I should have caught it sooner and then I should have watched it closer.  Bad Jen!

Anyways, playing 'doctor' to Neena has been an adventure...I've been 'trying' to soak it in an epsom salt bath and generally keeping it clean.  She's pretty sure the bowl is full of acid...seriously, does absolutely everything have to be drama lol? 

Ah Neena...what would I ever do without you to keep me on my toes...

On another note...her new favorite toy is my yoga mat.  Nerd.

1 comment:

  1. I hope her paw heals quickly!

    My name is Oskar & I have a great blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to come together!

    Happy St. Pats,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete