Monday, February 22, 2010

Yummy Treats!

I've been baking a lot lately...its a bad habit!  I've wanted to bake a special treat for quite some time, but truthfully...I've been afeared.  I finally broke down tonight.
Sorta looks like brownie's huh?

Well...the ingredients for these 'special' brownies include liver, whole wheat flour, garlic, and parmesan cheese.  I can handle quite a bit, but there is something about baking liver in my oven that almost did me in. 
Eww.  Spoiled.  Puppy.

Hahaha...got my English paper back tonight, this was the overall comment "Your prose is admirably supple and fluid, but your phrasing is needlessly wordy".  I must point out the "admirably", uh huh...that's right.  But wordy?  Sheesh.  THEN I thought back to various e-mails, blog posts, and the most embarassing...my High School reunion update...yep...I gotta problem lol!  Now I'm all self-conscious and stuff.

Oh well, I guess the whole point of the class is to make me a better writer, and truthfully I've noticed I'm already a lot more careful how I write.  Even got sassed about it the other day...tis ok...in the end I smiled :).

2 comments:

  1. Neena is one spoiled puppy!!!

    And yes, you are wordy...but that's one thing I love about you!!

    ReplyDelete