Friday night Neena and I headed to Little Bow Provincial Park to meet a friend. The weather was great and Neena and I played fetch in the water.
Alas, before too long the tennis ball was riddled with border collie teeth holes and sank to the bottom of the lake...what to do!
Neena decided her first line of attack would be to give mom the 'cute face' until she picked it up and threw it for her.
Unfortunately for Neena her mom is pretty sure she will love swimming...once she realizes she knows how and with super human strength managed to refuse the 'cute face'.
Plan B was the patent border collie stare...works for sheepies...works for kitties...
BUT it doesn't work for stubborn tennis balls!
We quickly moved on to pawing the ball.
Finally she realized she was gonna have to go in after it.
Success!
Delivered with a little payback!
lol super cute! i think you need to invest in a more water type toy. my dogs LOVE the water wubba...
ReplyDeleteyes Jenilee, you need the water wubba! I rave about it, Amanda's guys love it too!
ReplyDeletewe'll have to take the dogs together sometime!
GREAT PHOTOS!!
I agree, great photos. Love the shots you get with your new camera. May have to invest in one (especially after you've learned all the tricks to it!). mom
ReplyDeleteGreat photo's. It sure looks like you two had a great time playing in the water!
ReplyDelete~ J (Jessica)
How fun! We need to teach Daisy to like the water. Maybe we could meet sometime at Little Bow.
ReplyDelete