
No...not Neena, but do you happen to see the gorgeous collar she is wearing?
I love this collar, it is absolutely beautiful and was hand-made by Cowboy Cool Canine. Neena is actually down to 2 collars right now, she has this one and another leather collar that has definately seen better days. The first collar she ever had was from Lupine, the tickled pink design, it was very cute and functional, however Neena's pal Max ate it and I still need to have it replaced. Actually come to think of it Max also ate her Dale Earnhardt Jr collar...hmm...
What she needs is a collar I can put on her that can withstand abuse, whether its running through the bush, playing in water or wrestling with another dog...and it has to be Cute. My problem is that her CCC collar is so beautiful I am having a hard time finding another collar that I like as much. Any suggestions?
*Photo courtesy of Sarah Novak
try www.mydogcollars.com
ReplyDeletethey have really cool ones here....some that are made of this cool neoprene stuff...if you trust out judgement sarah and I can pick one out.. email me asap before sunday if you want one
ReplyDeleteamanda
Cool! I'm totally going to check out the site when I have a second. AND I'm gonna send Amanda a e-mail LOL!
ReplyDeletehey!
ReplyDeleteif you do decide to get one from my dog collars, let me know as she has a seperate email for us Canadians!..postage is cheap too.