Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2nd Anniversary

AHHH...its already the 5th of January...where does the time go!  I have been a little lost without internet at home, its been hard to find time and a computer to blog on!  The good news is my new laptop was shipped this week...I have lots of fun blogs planned!



Anyways...January 1, 2008 was the day I brought Neena home and man has my life ever changed...for the better!  It amazes me how even after 2 years she still makes me laugh almost every day...whether she's shredding a toy, rolling around on her bed or stalking the kitties.  New Years day we played at a school ground, I guess I'd never been on a swing around her and she went CRAZAY racing back and forth beside me.  I think she was trying to figure out whether this was a new game, or whether I was in danger...I was pretty sure I was moments away from having my ankles attacked but the look on her face made my laugh so hard, wish I'd brought my camera!

For every giggle is also an 'Awww' story...she's never been much of a snuggler (at least with me!) but the last few weeks she has really started inching closer and closer...New Years Eve she even laid her head on my foot!  This is a big deal people!  And one day last week she put herself to bed...usually if she 'disappears' for too long I start to worry, she's kinda like a toddler that way, if its quiet too long I know she's into something lol!  Instead of in trouble, I found her stretched out on my bed...looking very innocent I might add!

Anyways...I have tons of fun pictures from the holidays...stay tuned!

2 comments: