Mom called Christmas Day this year, so Neena and I packed up and headed to Vauxhall for the day. My little brother had to work, so we had a relaxing morning. Sometime after breakfast and watching "The Hangover," mom and I decided to take the dogs for a walk. It was a beautiful, crisp day...it seems like its been a long time since we've had a white Christmas!
Neena had the zoomies...
Although she did pause long enough to show off her frosty nose...
And of course to harrass Wilson a little...
After our walk it was time to open the presents, this year we opened gifts in oldest-to-youngest order lol. Mom went first...hee hee...
Glen went next...
Then me...
My oldest brother, Dustin, and his family had other plans this year...so Brady went next...
Followed by my little brother Warren....as you can see he's not so little anymore...
And because I wanted to see my nephew Colton's little outfit, and we broke into his giftbag lol...
My mom and her husband might just be a wee little bit Harley Davidson nuts lol!
Neena was sad she didn't get any Harley gear...this is what a pouty border collie looks like...
My uncle, aunt and their two girls came for supper, afterwards the guys played cards and us gals played an intense game of...
Pretty much the green card is the 'category', and whoever is 'it' has to decide which of the red cards (played by the 'not-it' players) describes the green card the best. I'm a terrible person...but honestly, how are you supposed to keep your mind at a 'Junior' level when the category is 'Enjoyable' and the options are 'The Police' and 'Boy Scouts'...
This was one of my favorite matches...ya know...the theme song..."Spiderman, Spiderman, Friendly neighborhood Spiderman". Tell me that's not gonna be in YOUR head all day now lol.
In the end I won a round and Kyra won a round...I'm pretty sure she cheated ..

















Great pictures!!!
ReplyDelete