So...I have all these fun pictures from Christmas...I know they are a little 'out of date'...but TOO BAD lol!
Katie and I decided to celebrate a household Christmas on Christmas Eve, so that morning my bedroom door was busted down by this itty bitty flannel pajama'd firecracker yelling "Santa came!" Its never dull around here...
Santa brought us Starbucks coffee and mugs, we added the Bailey's.
Neena approved...SPOILT PUPPY!
Neena thought this Christmas thing was pretty cool, especially since Santa brought her some cookies.
I got this really neat picture frame from Santa, I finally decided which pictures I'm going to put in it, now I just have to get them developed.
And Santa brought me a bottle of wine...
Ya know, I've heard naughty girl's get lumps of coal...but a direct message? Yeesh...
Neena had a 'nap' later...maybe a little Christmas tummy ache lol?






No comments:
Post a Comment