I've been trying to keep myself pretty busy, I find that its better for everyone if I don't have time to scheme up trouble lol! I spend quite a bit of time reading, in fact I almost always read at least a chapter or two before bed. I also like to read in the tub...doesn't this make me look classy, sophisticated and intelligent...the only thing I'm missing is a glass of wine.
This is reality...explains the wine huh!
Bubbles still freak Neena out...they make funny noises you know! So while she usually comes and 'investigates' just because I can't possibly be in the bathroom without her...she doesn't stick around.
AND...lets just say I was bored (thus the book & bath) and at the very last minute I thought...this might make a fun blog post. I know I know...TMI...but it made me giggle for some time when I realized I'd gone all 'Photographer Jen' in my birthday suit...


hahahaha well atleast you didn't drop your camera in the tub
ReplyDelete... love the BL lime bottle!!!
hey, i have that book!!! and others by her too if you are interested! she is SO funny...
ReplyDelete...and just be careful of mirrors as you click away in your fine suit! mom
ReplyDelete