On Boxing Day mom's family gathered together at my uncle's here in Lethbridge. There is a pretty big age gap between us cousins, as in 25 years between me and Sydney (oldest and youngest), I ended up with a lot of pictures of her...but can you really blame me? She is so freaking cute! Right off the bat we loaded her up with chocolate.
She had to show us her dolls...
This is her newest 'trick'...
I asked Syd to show me how to use her kaleidoscope...I absolutely love everything about this picture, the look of utter concentration on her face, the squinty eye, the runny nose, the chipped fingernail polish, the chocolate smudge on her sleeve, the half-on half-off band-aid...it makes me smile everytime I look at it.
Madison, Kyra, and Matthew were working on a caffeine buzz.
Matthew made me laugh so hard, he's got this 'hair flip' thing going on...he thinks it makes him 'look cool' and he does it so often its become habit. As in he doesn't even notice he's doing it anymore, but now that I've teased him about it he does it everytime I see him. I love it!
Most 3 year olds would think clothes are a pretty boring Christmas present, but Syd had to hug every piece.
Victoria posed with her new housecoat.
The girls got...well...heck I'm not even sure what you call these things? Syd had to show us...
Dana had a little trouble with Victoria's.
It was a fun day, I always like spending time with my cousins and I should do it more often!










Once again you have captured the best of Christmas...Sydney...I mean the kids.
ReplyDelete