Friday, January 8, 2010

Isn't it Pretty!

Yay!  Look what came in the mail yesterday!

I had barely enough time to grab it from Purolator yesterday...it was one of those days!  I think I giggled the whole way to my classroom...I couldn't stop myself from thinking that I'm 10 years older than the first year students hee hee...and how if I want to fit in I need a pair of Uggs.  Good thing I'm too old to care about fitting in...I wore my cowboy boots!  And I still think they are b*tchin lol! 

So English 1900...I'm excited that I'm finally going to read Keats, Dylan, Tennyson...in all honesty I really should have taken an English for my degree, just one more reason why the U of L ag program SUCKS!  I think its going to be hard, I managed to make it through public school without ever learning the difference between a verb and a noun (like really...how did I miss that?), but I can see already that it IS going to make me a better writer.

After it was a mad-dash home, made supper and then I managed to squeeze in a few minutes with my newest toy!  I HAD to change the wallpaper...the factory setting was hideous...thanks again Sarah, I love our herding pics!  I was also busy doing laundry, baking cookies and trying to get packed up for the weekend, Neena and I are off to Calgary for a Training Troop Agility Trial!  I'm pretty excited, and also a little nervous...we entered two standards and our weaving is still pretty shaky.  Best case scenario, it would be awesome if the last standard only had 6 weave poles...I'm pretty confident Neena can weave 6 poles and I'd love to end on a good note!  Worst case, we attempt 12 poles...she gets nervous...we have a party and reconnect on course and have fun finishing run!  Its going to be a good weekend no matter what,  a Go Dog Go pizza party has been planned for Saturday night and its always fun to watch the people/dogs I know compete.

2 comments: