Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snail Mail

I love getting mail, even better when its not bills lol!  So I was extra-special excited when I got THIS in the mail yesterday...

I don't know how I got so lucky to have a secret admirer...but it rocks my world!  I think I'm going to pay-it-forward...and maybe backwards lol!

That was pretty cool yesterday...I mighta giggled like a school girl for 5 minutes or so...so imagine how I felt when I got THIS today!

I don't even HAVE a sister...well I guess that's not really true...I don't even HAVE a biological sister.  And I was just complaining the other day to Kim (from It's a Berner-ful Life) how much I'd like a sister.

 Side note...Kim and I got asked if we were sisters at the trial on the weekend, we decided we'd be ok with that...man they are just springing up left-right and center now that I think of it...

3 comments:

  1. So that's what your facebook comment was all about.

    A secret admire...and one who knows you have a dog that looks kinda like the one on the card.
    How fun is this!

    BTW, the card reads TO my sister not FROM a sister...maybe it's from one of your brothers????

    ReplyDelete
  2. When things like that happen, it makes a person feel special...and that's so important...and you are so right...to pay it forward...imagine how someone else will feel!What a wonderful idea from your secret admirer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received a big box of goodies on my doorstep Christmas morning.....it was from Santa because I was on his good list.....
    still can't figure out who it was really from!
    There are such good hearted people in this world for sure!

    ReplyDelete